Friday 25 July 2014

Meet Teajay one of the Facilitator's of AYC 2014


I am Chunu Tejiri Jerry but fondly called Teajay and I am your friend. I am a Creative Thinker, Ideas Developer, Brand Strategist, Goals Coach and a lover, life coach & advocate for teenage development with 15 creative years experience. I passionately seek the mental awakening and value re-orientation of the young African. This has led me to reach over 25,000 teens.


I serve as the Creative Director at Dotbob Creative Solutions (a brand design & print firm), Creative Head Team at Imaginit Media Resource (a Social Enterprise focused on Teen Education Development & Advocacy) the initiators of StepUp! Africa, a Social Change Project that reached 9 states in Nigeria in 2014, aimed at teenage Value Orientation and Skill Activation.


See us// www.stepup.imaginitmr.com
Like us// www.facebook.com/iStepUpAfrica
Follow us// www.twitter.com/iStepUpAfrica
Mail us// tof@imaginitmr.com

Reach us// 08023401104, 0703684135965

No comments:

Post a Comment