Saturday 1 August 2015

AYC 2015- MYRIADS OF OPPORTUNITIES

“I thank AYC for doing this great thing in my life, for giving me words of enlightenment, encouragement, inspiration, and empowerment.”

Activate Youth Camp is a 7 day camp for youths, that’s helping us develop our talents. To be bold, avoiding distractions, acquiring essential life skills and making us realise the importance of setting goals. This has been achieved through interactive and practical sessions.
Activate Youth Camp also availed us the opportunity to meet with prominent people in the society. This people impacted our lives in so many positive ways. The camp has helped me to awaken my hidden potentials, and encourage the lion spirit in me. Right now, I have it in me! You too can do it. To every child out there, don’t allow anybody say ‘you are going nowhere’. Let people around you know that you have it in you, you are a champion. And for you guys out there don’t let anybody discourage you from pursuing your dreams, because you are a champion.
Activate Youth Camp promotes godliness in youths, by teaching and encouraging us to listen to moral teachings and injunctions. It has also helped us to build capacity for the purpose of self-reliance. AYC provided  a platform for professionals to practically take us through various skill sessions of our choice. Amazing quotes like: “I am the architect and builder of my life”, “My background cannot determine my future”, “If you are close to God, God will also be close to you” will never depart from my mouth. 
I thank AYC for doing this great thing in my life, for giving me words of enlightenment, encouragement, inspiration, and empowerment.
All thanks to Mrs. Kikelomo Omooba and her wonderful husband for giving us this opportunity. May God continue to bless you.


OLOJO CALEB ADEALANA,

AYC 15 Camper
Team Amber, 14 years

No comments:

Post a Comment