Saturday 1 August 2015

MY EXPERIENCE AT AYC 2015

“I am fulfilled because I now know the real me in me, and I now know God’s plan for my life”

On the very first day I got to AYC, I felt unimportant because a lot of the people there chose friends according to their class and taste, which made me feel isolated.
But right now, Activate Youth Camp has really inspired me academically, physically, economically, mentally, with the help of the mentors and facilitators.
The aspect I enjoyed most is the skills and sport sessions. I chose to be in the Bead Making Class for the skills session and Aerobics for the sport session. I met lots of friends from different backgrounds and social classes, and I did not feel inferior to them anymore.
For the 7 days of AYC 2015, I looked forward to something great, which I got. I learnt a lot of things that will help me to be focused in my aspirations.
My special thanks to the Convener, Mrs. Kikelomo Omooba, and also to the sponsors and partners of AYC 2015. I am fulfilled because I now know the real me in me, and I now know God’s plan for my life.
By the grace of God, I will ensure I come for the AYC 2016.
I AM ACTIVATED!

FAKAYODE DORCAS,

AYC 15 Camper

No comments:

Post a Comment